Cylindrical rollers for conveyor belts
Technical Drawing and Exploded View - Cylindrical rollers for conveyor belts
Technical Data - Cylindrical rollers for conveyor belts
|C.R. rif / ref||d (mm)||D (mm)||D1 (mm)||A (mm)||B1 (mm)||B (mm)||C (KN)||Co (KN)||Max speed (RPM min-1)|
|900-1947 / A||50||125||140||40||60||65||128||133||1.100|
|900-1947 / B||60||150||170||50||70||75||195||214||900|
|900-1947 / C||70||165||190||55||75||80||228||246||700|
|900-1947 / D||80||185||210||60||80||85||283||319||550|
|900-1947 / E||100||215||250||65||85||90||356||411||400|
|900-1947 / F||120||255||290||70||90||100||472||581||300|
Technical Characteristics - Cylindrical rollers for conveyor belts
Full-complement cylindrical rollers for conveyor belts, like the previous series with tapered rollers, are manufactured with a different profile of the outer ring.
They are mainly used as support bearings in conveyor belts for coils.
The execution with cylindrical rollers is generally used with high radial loads, as this can absorb distortions and dilatations.
In comparison with the execution with tapered rollers, this execution is used near high heat sources.
The entire borders obtained in the outer ring allow the absorption of average axial thrusts.
- The outer ring is usually manufactured in cementation UNI 16NiCr4 steel and reaches hardness degree of 60-2 HRC. The profile of the outer ring is available in three different executions: 1) ring with double guide border on the outer surface; 2) ring with outer surface without borders; 3) ring with one guide border on the outer surface.
- The inner ring is manufactured in case hardened UNI 100Cr6 steel with maximum hardness degree 60-2 HRC.
- Protection system has steel shields made with elastic layered steel rings.
- Grease lubrication is made through a groove on the inner distance ring.
- Considering the application of the cylindrical rollers, C.R. can supply execution with radial clearance C3/C4 and stabilizing heat treatment up to 250° C, on request.