Adjustable combined bearings with steel cap
Technical Drawing and Exploded View - Adjustable combined bearings with steel cap
2. Zrs seal ring
3. Cylindrical rollers
4. Outer ring
5. Inner ring
6. Support thrust ring
7. Zrs seal ring
9. Axial part
12. Adjusting screw
Technical Data - Adjustable combined bearings with steel cap
|CR rif/ref||d (mm)||D(mm)||C (mm)||Hmin (mm)||Hmax(mm)||H1min (mm)||H1max (mm)||H2 (mm)||D1 (mm)||C1 (mm)||d1(mm)||r (mm)||C (kN)||Co (kN)||Ca (kN)||Coa (kN)||Profilo / Perfil|
THE BEARINGS ARE IN ZRS EXECUTION.
C: Dynamic load - Co: Static load
Ca: Dynamic axial load - Coa: Static axial load
Technical Characteristics - Adjustable combined bearings with steel cap
As for the previous series, adjustable combined bearings with steel cap maintain a very high resistance to applied loads, and at the same time, they have an easy system of axial adjusting.
Also in this case, the adjusting is made through the shifting of a central screw laid on the cap.
In comparison to the adjustable execution with plastic cap, this execution can bear much higher axial loads, and therefore its wear is definitely lower.
- The outer ring is made in case-hardening steel type 20 CrMnTi. It guarantees high resistance to stress and against crashes. Surface hardness reaches 60-2 HRC.
- The inner ring is manufactured in 60-2 HRC core-hardening 100 Cr6 steel. Total-hardening steel guarantees high resistance to wear and stress.
- ZRS seal system, realized by C.R. during the recent years, prevents outer agents, such as dust, wet and mill scale, to enter the inner part of the bearing, and at the same time it prevents the leakage of lubrication grease.
- The lateral thrust cover is made in case-hardening steel as well.
- The central pivot is made in low carbon C20/C45 steel, which guarantees high resistance and is highly suitable for welding.
- Lateral guiding cap is manufactured in case-hardening 20 CrMnTi steel. It guarantees a very high resistance to stress and crashes. Surface hardness reaches 60-2 HRC.