”Jumbo” adjustable combined bearings
Technical Drawing and Exploded View - ”Jumbo” adjustable combined bearings
2. Support thrust ring
3. Axial part
5. Outer ring
6. Cylindrical rollers
7. Inner ring
8. Fey seal ring
Technical Data - ”Jumbo” adjustable combined bearings
|CR rif/ref||d (mm)||T (mm)||D (mm)||H (mm)||hmin (mm)||hmax (mm)||B (mm)||A (mm)||S (mm)||r (mm)||C (KN)||Co (KN)||Ca (KN)||Coa (KN)||Profilo / Perfil|
THE BEARINGS ARE IN ZRS EXECUTION
C: Dynamic load - Co: Static load
Ca: Dynamic axial load - Coa: Static axial load
The adjusting of dimension “H” is possible through the rotation of the axial pivot.
The bearings are supplied with lubrication holes.
400-0053 400-0054 400-0055 400-0056 400-0061 400-0062 400-0063 400-0011 400-0037 400-0039
Technical Characteristics - ”Jumbo” adjustable combined bearings
The Jumbo adjustable combined bearings represent a special range both for dimensions and technical features.
They are used both for big size fork lift masts and for different industrial applications in the following fields: ship, aircraft, steel industry.
High load capacity and a limited width represent the fundamental features of this bearing.
- Outer ring, axial little roll and little pin are manufacture in 16CrNi4 steel . This kind of material has a very high core resistance and is particularly suitable to endure shocks and to support the applied loads. These components reach a hardness of 60-2 HRC.
- The inner ring is manufactured in 100Cr6 steel with hardness 60+2 HRC.
- They are used both for big size fork lift masts and for different industrial applications in the following fields: ship, aircraft, steel industry.
- High load capacity and a limited width represent the fundamental features of this bearing.
- Home | Products | Handling | ”Jumbo” adjustable combined bearings
- They are normally supplied with seals in ZZ execution. They can also be supplied in 2RS execution on request. “Jumbo” bearings are provided with a lubrication system of the radial part.
- Also the thrust ring is manufactured in cementation steel.
- The central pivot is manufactured in 16CrNi4 steel which guarantees the maximum resistance to fatigue and a good welding.