Adjustable combined bearings
Technical Drawing and Exploded View - Adjustable combined bearings
2. Axial part
3. ZRS seal ring
4. Support thrust ring
5. Cylindrical rollers
6. Outer ring
7. Inner ring
8. ZRS seal ring
Technical Data - Adjustable combined bearings
|CR rif/ref||d (mm)||T (mm)||D (mm)||H (mm)||h (mm)||B (mm)||A (mm)||S (mm)||r (mm)||C||Co||Ca||Coa||Ø** (mm)||Profilo Perfil|
|400-0073||35||48||70,1||48||40||23||6,5||16||4||55,5||91,7||5,8||6||70,7 / 70,4||2867|
|400-0074||40||53||77,7||51||39,5||23||7||21||4||58,4||100||13,2||14,5||78,1 / 78,5||2810|
|400-0078 / L||60||71||107,7||73||59||31||8||33||5||94,2||160,7||25||28||108,2 / 108,5||2862|
THE BEARINGS ARE IN ZRS EXECUTION
C: Dynamic load - Co: Static load
Ca: Dynamic axial load - Coa: Static axial load
The adjusting of dimension “A” is made through washer rings put between the main support roll and the support roll of the lateral guide bearing.
Adjusting washers are available with thickness 0,3-0,5-1 mm.
Technical Characteristics - Adjustable combined bearings
Adjustable combined bearings have the same characteristics as fixed combined bearings.
The only difference is the possibility to adjust the distance between bearing and profile through the use of washers.
- The outer ring and the axial little roll are manufactured in case-hardening steel type 20CrMnTi.
- This kind of steel guarantees a very good resistance to stress, and assures a very good resistance against crashes. The surface hardness can reach 60-2 HRC for both of them.
- Inner ring and pin are manufactured in core-hardened 100 Cr6 steel. The total-hardening steel guarantees high resistance to wear and stress; both of them reach 60-2 HRC hardness value.
- ZRS seal system, realized by C.R. during the recent years, prevents outer agents, such as dust, wet and mill scale, to enter the inner part of the bearing, and at the same time it prevents the leakage of lubrication grease.
- The lateral thrust cover is made in case-hardening steel as well.
- The central pivot is made in low carbon C20/C45 steel, which guarantees high resistance and is highly suitable for welding.
- The support roll, which allows the adjusting of the axial clearance between profile and bearing through washers of 0,3 to 0,5 mm, is manufactured in 20 CrMo steel.