Adjustable combined bearings with eccentric pin
Technical Drawing and Exploded View - Adjustable combined bearings with eccentric pin
2. Support thrust ring
3. Axial part
5. Outer ring
6. Cylindrical rollers
7. Inner ring
8. ZRS seal ring
Technical Data - Adjustable combined bearings with eccentric pin
|CR rif/ref||d (mm)||T (mm)||D (mm)||H (mm)||hmin (mm)||hmax (mm)||B (mm)||A (mm)||S (mm)||r (mm)||C (KN)||Co (KN)||Ca (KN)||Coa (KN)||Profilo Perfil|
THE BEARINGS ARE IN ZRS EXECUTION.
C: Dynamic load - Co: Static load - Ca: Dynamic axial load - Coa: Static axial load
The adjusting of dimension “A” can be made through the rotation of the axial pivot.
* “JUMBO” EXECUTION
Technical Characteristics - Adjustable combined bearings with eccentric pin
Adjustable combined bearings with eccentric pin have the same characteristics as adjustable combined bearings.
In this case, the adjusting of the distance is made through the rotation of the whole axial part (pin and little roll) in the central pivot.
- The outer ring and the axial little roll are manufactured in case-hardening steel type 20CrMnTi.
- This kind of steel guarantees a very good resistance to stress, and assures a very good resistance against crashes. The surface hardness can reach 60-2 HRC for both of them.
- Inner ring and pin are manufactured in core-hardened 100 Cr6 steel. The total-hardening steel guarantees high resistance to wear and stress; both of them reach 60-2 HRC hardness value.
- ZRS seal system, realized by C.R. during the recent years, prevents outer agents, such as dust, wet and mill scale, to enter the inner part of the bearing, and at the same time it prevents the leakage of lubrication grease.
- The thrust cover is manufactured in case-hardening steel as well.
- The central pivot is made in low carbon C20/C45 steel, which guarantees high resistance and is highly suitable for welding.