RSU track roller
Technical Drawing and Exploded View - RSU track roller
2. Support thrust ring
3. Outer ring
4. Cylindrical rollers
5. Inner ring
6. Support thrust ring
7. Fey seal ring
Technical Data - RSU track roller
|C.R. rif / ref||d (mm)||D (mm)||B (mm)||H (mm)||R (mm)||r (mm)||Cw (KW)||Cow (KW)||Vel Max Speed (RPM min-1)|
Cw: Dynamic load - Cow: Static load
Technical Characteristics - RSU track roller
The main characteristic of this series of rollers is the high thickness of outer ring, which is suitable to bear high specific pressures and the impacts deriving from the use of these bearings as pressure rollers, cam followers, conveyor belt rollers, bearings for fork lift masts.
- Outer ring with double border of the rollers obtained entirely on the outer ring and accurately grinded in order to allow the roller to bear loads with axial components. The ring is usually cambered on the outer part, in order to improve working condition with heavy loads and to prevent the concentration of load onto side bands of the raceway. On request, C.R. can supply rollers with cylindrical outer surface.
- Inner ring with holes and channels for the inflow of lubricants.
- Grinded thrust rings, which form a labyrinth protection system, along with steel sealing sheets forced on the outer ring. One of lateral thrust rings can be a closed thrust ring, to allow the fixing of the rollers at the edge of the shaft.
- Full-complement of grinded flat-head rollers.
- Tolerance of execution according to normal class, possibility of special execution according to class P5 (DIN 620).